Sunday, March 26, 2006

I woke up late this morning because I slept at 3 am last nite,couldn't sleep and watching 'Bring it on again' hahaha,btw me and leann finally passed our undang yesterday!! we waited so long to take the test..sigh,I wouldn't accept to fail after waiting that long but I did passed anyways =).we went to ou to have nando's after the test around 4 somethin hahaha,meet up with rachel and sheryl there too but I ciou-ed straight after eating because had to go out dinner with my family.

anyways back to today...me and kar kei went to ou around 11 something to get our basketball shoes.walk here and there,I saw a few that I liked and she was being very very picky.when she saw the one she really like (white & red nike basketball shoes >> rm 239 after 20% discount),she bought it straight away ended up I was the very very picky one...haha.I wanted to buy something not too expensive so I can still have money to go shopping but the cheap ones were the black nike basketball shoes >> rm 178 after 20% discount and the black reebok x-training shoes >> rm 233 after 10% discount.

I wanted to get x-training because can use for everything where else basketball is only meant for basketball (it wont even look nice for casual wear and it's black) then there was this white nike x-training shoes for women >> rm249 no discount,very nice (can use 4 sports n casual wear) but it's the most expensive among the 3 choices,I really couldn't decide.I called lionel to ask for his opinion but he didn't answer his phone,then I called nick.he said I should just buy the white one since it can be used for everything.so in the end I bought the most expensive one,after I bought them,then only lionel back (too late already) then this kar kei kept on making me feel regret for buying those pair of shoes...saying I got no more money to go shopping but I count my money I still had just enough to get myself a pair of shades...haha =p

after that we took the cab back to kar kei's house.leann was there plus kar mun,we waited for priscilla to come then we all went in swet swan's car and headed to fatin's birthday party =) I didn't stay long,left before 5 pm (I didn't get to eat my bbq chicken..sob) ahahaha...they sent me and leann home,I changed and went to school to play basketball.I don't know whether it was all kai shots,but I shot quite a few of 3 pointers in...so it couldn't be right =) hahaha.I think it's lionel's lucky magic hands...hahaha,the basketball he holded I take and play it. [ I am starting to crap already...haha ] I went to my uncle's house after dinner,found out that my cousin is pregnant..I am going to be an aunty =) make me sound so old...lol.anyways I better get going..tmr got school >.<

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!