Saturday, March 18, 2006

this morning again, woke up in the same condition.my mum went out to ou to do glossary shopping,didn't go..hehe lazy.in the afternoon I straighten my hair..looks nice,I really missed my straight hair.But as soon I straighten it,I miss my curls already hahahaha.tried to study but I can't..oh well hahahha.aunty was at ou too this afternoon,she came over to my house after shopping.She gave me rm50 hehe...well she gave me and my sister =p.

tomorrow is gonna be sunday,the one week holiday is gonna end and then we got to sit for a monthy paper.stupid school,mostly all the other schools has already taken it...sigh they get to enjoy the holidays without any burden =\ Oh....sue ann told me that Italiannies needed servers tonight because they short of workers,but i couldn't because my mum didn't let me.I really wanted to go so I can take my mind off things,especially tonight where something big is going on and that person is there doing don't know what...scared...sigh =\

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!