Wednesday, March 22, 2006

today's papers was ok lar...chem was kinda difficult and add maths too.actually add maths,the type of questions I did before in tuition then the last question about graph was the exact same one I did before in tuition !!! damn pissing off because I didn't get the answer during the test but I got the answer in tuition,12 marks wei...arghhh !! after school went library with rachel,we only spent 1 hour ++ there because rachel wanted to sleep..swt =.= then we had to sit downstairs because upstairs under renovation.some ppl had stinky socks...smelly >.<>

at night,now...I've been studying biology for 2 hours ++ and still not done eventhough it's just 1 chapter..it's damn alot.I haven't even started reading history also..sigh.ok la...I got to go continue studying...sigh >.<

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!