Saturday, April 15, 2006

woke up at 9.30am,didn't go for the orphanage trip because it's mainly for the lower forms.my sister went with her friends.if not mistaken she and her friends also went for taman sea iu day.I got my friend to buy me the badge =) I went to out to ou at 11pm,met up wif nick and haris at the lorong there and continued walking to ou.when we got there,haris wanted to get ciggies..so he did then he went to coffee bean to wait for haris's friend but she didn't come yet.then we went to secret recipe cause we were all hungry.I had my fish and chips,nick with his cornish and haris ate the chicken cordon bleu..haha yummy~

after that nyang,clarence and his brother came and join us.after we ate we went to buy the movie tickets.then haris and his friend was there too,queuing up for the tickets.after that me,nyang and nick went to shop for clothes.nick needed more clothes for college soon.he is quite the vain =.= we ciou back down to secret recipe to chill,for like 20 minutes =.= haha then we went for our movie.

I wanted to watch ice age 2 but nooo...somebody don't want..hmph! I wanted to buy popcorn but the que was damn long..after the movie I was hungry so I went to eat somemore at burger king..haha then met up with haris they all at the new wing's burger king..haha stupid.I ciou back home at around 5.30pm.wah,so tired as soon as I got home and took my bath I slept....zzZzZzZzzz...

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!