Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I woke up early today to get ready to go for my driving test.reach the place at around 10.30 am...omg-ness I was damn nervous,cant describe how I felt.I met my friend amanda there.made new friends with a few other girls that was taking the test too.

I did my parking,3-point turn and slope.then I did my 'on the road' test.I waited till 2.30 pm for my turn.I got a lady tester,omg-ness at first she was so fierce.I jerk my car abit because I had to do balancing because the ground wasn't level.then she said if I did that again,she will fail me.
wah...that time damn nervous then when I stop and gave signal to go out of the test place to the road,I turned my car abit the slow because I didn't want to mati engine.then she said to me..'if you're gonna drive that slow,I will take over' (meaning fail me) so I drove faster.not her fault,there was alot of people waiting still for their turn.I couldn't hold the steering wheel firmly because I was practically shivering.I saw the traffic light from afar,it was red and I was driving in gear 3.I didn't have to change it but I don't know why I did,so I didn't have time to stop the car in time.I passed the line,so I failed =(

she told me after that....that actually I can drive and if there wasn't another person taking the test behind my car,she would just close 1 eye and let me go...oh i wasn't lucky..oh well =\ I am re-taking my test again next wednesday,wish me luck =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!