Saturday, June 24, 2006

today at IU day,we went to the hall at around 8.30am to do last minute clearing up.we rehearse our dance again for the last time and I had to remember the lyrics to the song me and rachel was going to perform later.so last minute =\ anyways I left around 10.30am,me and charlene went to the salon to get our hair done =) omg-ness the amount of clothing that I had to bring there...the clothes changing was hectic...somemore I was the emcee with dewi.by the way dewi only came at 12 something...we didn't rehearse or prepare anything.it was all so last minute,but thank god dewi could cover up everything =) she's such a good emcee man..I would have died already if she wasn't there.I was so nervous I tell you.

the performances was good,like helena and gang's dance and the shuffling.our dance kinda turned out horrible =\ anyways..it all ended about 4 something to 5pm there.I went back home,change and then I went out to mamak with nick and saw sang,rachel,sheryl and friends there..hehe.there was suppose to have an after party but everyone was just to tired =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!