Sunday, July 09, 2006

didn't do much today but go penang mari to have lunch.I didn't eat breakfast.at first I asked nick to go have lunch with me but he was tired and wanted to rest,so I ended up going with my sister and haris.they didn't have roti jala yet cause it was only 2.30pm =( I really wanted to eat that...but I just have to settle with mee goreng..haha.after that,we walk to school to play basketball but it was locked and noone was there yet.so we decided to go zaaba,and as usual I played my beloved swing..haha.I left haris and my sister so they can do their own things =)

they came over to where I was,my sister climbed that tall square thingy ( I don't know what it's called) then haris played the swing too..trying to beat me that he can swing higher =.= swt...haha.after that I met up with nick =) after that I went back to school,I had to climb the wall behind..I couldn't push my body up so nick helped me by pushing me up.I went back at 6.30pm

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!