Sunday, August 20, 2006

I went to school at 9 this morning to see the girl's under 15 try-outs.I only went back at 11am there.after that I came back to take a shower then I went to the curve.the dress that I wanted to get from metrojaya isn't there anymore =( too late...but I bought another 2 tops from this shop named 'Nicci' nice top =) it's quite abit of a lacey top..hehe.I drove there,and it was my first time I did reverse parking.haha...so bad at it.after that I packed back mcd's back for lunch.

I watched that anime 'bleach' for the whole day.at night I went for dinner at subang then went to my cousin's house.came back home only around 10.30pm.I didn't play maple because I was having a bad headache since dinner,but I watch 'bleach' till 1pm..haha =)now I am blogging about my day..haha...dum dum dum ~

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!