Saturday, August 26, 2006

today I was really bad mood...actually I still am...because of my sister la.I asked her yesterday whether she was going to use the computer this morning..she said no.then this morning she was using it and didn't want to let me use.so I argued with her about it,then my mum came back and totally sided her because she was complaining how unfair and all =.=

so I went out straight after that to leann's house.they were going out,so I also left her house to get cigs.on the way to the shop,leann's mom called and ask me to follow them go to ikano to have lunch.I couldn't say no,so I went after I bought my cigs.had lunch there..then walked around because...well I had to just follow.saw this dress there at the curve,it's the really long one till my feet.nice...hehe.only came back around 3.30pm there.playing maple now with nick =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!