Sunday, August 06, 2006

today I went to cut my hair at topknots...nick was there straightening his hair.I drove there with my sister.I told the girl I wanted straight layer...she did it nicely for the back of my hair.she did my fringe like that too =\ I hate it...I look so jeng now.I just wanted her 2 trim my fringe shorter but instead,I have bangs now =\ eeee......I finish at 3pm.I drove back..then my handphone was missing.I thought I left it at the shop or dropped it somewhere,so I panic and asked my sister to call haris.in the end I found it below my car's passenger sit... haha silly me.

I went to julian's house at valencia,cause his mum had this reunion gathering.my mum and my dad are like kinda childhood frens back in penang.his house is damn nice...julian and justin get a computer and a 30 inch tv each in their rooms.then they had those tables where u can slide it on the floor....can have breakfast in bed =) so nice.then got a pool and a sauna as well.the deco of the house was so pretty and neat.dewi lived opposite his house,but I didn't go over to visit her.I don't even know whether she was in.had prawn mee there...we left around 7pm.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!