Saturday, September 09, 2006

body ache today...pain...I went to the library with nicole and leann at 11.30am.before that leann sent my sister to the pasaraya taman tun to buy flour for my mum.she scared 2 drive in that road..don't know why..haha.study study study....well at least I tried.this nicole busy wif hasif then leann busy with 'you know who' hahahaha.after that she saw her tuition friend,andrew.I thought she used to like that guy one but she told me 'nola'...then I was bugging leann and nicole for the chocolate cake in ms. read...I don't since what time I started bugging them but I bet it was pretty long ;)

anyways after that at 2pm we went to ou to have lunch.we went to ms. read.I had my chocolate cake !!! so damn nice the fudge...hmmm yum yum ~ then we ordered lasagna,that was yummy too.nicole went to see max...the usual la..haha.it started to rain damn heavily and we parked our car at te giant carpark there which was outdoor !! we had no idea how we were going to get to our car.luckily max was nice enough to drive us there...he parked in the closed carpark.

after that,leann sent me home then she and nicole went back to the library. =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!