Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I didn't go school yesterday cause I was lazy,met nick in the afternoon.today I went and got back some of my marks for the trials.I got B for moral ( 1st time) haha...then C for history,the rest isn't the total marks cause teacher wasn't done marking.didn't study =\ so boring...that's why I am not going school tomorrow haha.

in the evening at around 4.20pm I went to pick up sher lyn then pick up nicole from the library to go jogging at kiara park.this nicole took so long to come out...waited quite long.we sent her back and ruched her to change her clothes cause at first she wanted us to go in and hang out then only go jogging.it looked like it was going to rain,that's why we went jogging first.after that only we went to her house.I left there around 5.30pm.left sleepy right before dinner..haha

I still went to tuition though,I only went 10 minutes before 8pm.I heard kong horned outside leann's house so I quickly got into my car and drove off to rachel's house while kong went to pick up sher lyn...haha scared no parking mah...well I got a nearer parking lo...haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!