Sunday, October 22, 2006

I went to ou yesterday,wanted to watch "John Tucker Must Die" but all the tickets were sold out for the 3pm movie and the next showing time was too late.went with my sister and her friends though,and they bought another movie.I wanted to watch "Rob-be-hood" or "Open Season" or maybe "The Prestige" but they all watched already and "The Prestige" was 18PL.got nick to come so instead of watching a movie with them,I watched with him.we watched "Open Season" because the showing time for the other 2 movies was too late by the time he reached ou.I went home at 6pm

at night,I hat pizza for dinner cause my parents went out for dinner (some friend's birthday dinner at klang)nick came over for dinner and he took my share of the pizza !!! argh..hungry !!! haha actually I just like pizzzzaaaa....I am not hungry but I just want to eat it.he went home at 9pm I think ?

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!