Saturday, December 09, 2006

I saw nick this morning cause he had to pass me some money to buy maple cash.I watch bleach till episode 100 already ^^ .I went to ou in the afternoon,sheryl picked me,sang,and rachel up at 1.30pm.we could have went earlier but rachel only woke up at 1pm(according to sheryl) then it wook us 30 minutes just to find parking.boy...it was so frustrating.we were waiting for this old man to put stuff in the car and he was taking forever to do it so we drove away.then we saw this car coming out from a mile away,so we like "sheryl sheryl ! faster ! speed !" and she did but when we got there...there were other cars already.then after that we saw another car behind of us coming out...lucky thing no car waiting.then we were like " sheryl sheryl ! reverse ! faster ! " and "not so fast,you gonna kill the 2 lady".finally we got a parking space.]

we met up with helena,vannie,shamay,vicky,and lindy at paddington's house of pancakes.the food there was so yummy but pricey...hehe.they all looked so pretty ^^ and vannie is cute as always...hehe.we took pictures and all but I cant post it up cause it's not with me yet.after that we went shopping, I bought a red heels from nose.I paid rm71.91(after 10%),then rachel bought this golden glittery heels too ^^.before I left ou, I went to to buy the 30k maple cash card...it's was rm72...sharing with nick half though,so I only have to pay rm36.I went home at 4.10pm

then when I got home...noones was at home !! and I only had 35 cent credit with me !! so I just missed call my mum.she called me and told me they were in the salon cause my sister wanted to cut her hair =.= so she came back and picked me up.I wanted to do manicure but the lady was busy...so another day only ^^


:EDIT:

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!