Saturday, December 16, 2006

this morning woke up with no plans...then about 12.30pm,nick asked me whether I want to go out for lunch at saujana with him and haris.he came to pick me up at 1.30pm,we only finish at 3pm.he dropped me at the salon after that, my mum was there dying her hair.I had my hair cut !! but I bet it's not much of a difference ( even nick said so =.= )

my sis had her birthday party tonight.me and my aunt had to prepared all the food because my parents had wedding dinner plans in kl.yea so all her friends only arrived at like 8pm when the invitations CLEARLY states 7pm (malaysian timing as usual ) ordered 6 large pizzas from domino's = rm110...hahaha
nick and meeraj came the earliest at around 7.20pm.

the crowd was so not sporting because when we open the dance floor, they were like shy here and there.oh well....kids...haha...

shit because of the all the food ( pizzas,fries,mini donuts,whinnies,chocolate cake ) so now my sorethroat is back and worse !! sigh...

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!