Wednesday, December 06, 2006

whoa...I haven't posted anything for such a long time.well I do remember over the pass weekends I have been visiting my cousin and my niece.then I had my SPM !! omg it was so damn difficult like the biology,add-maths,chemistry,history,maths paper.anyways biology was the last paper on monday 4/12 .

the evening before my biology paper,I went out with sang to mosin to yam cha.that every same night...we both had stomachache.so it must be the food there.it was so painful.can you imagine I had to go through stomachache during the biology paper..?? it sucks really.

at night after the biology paper... me,rachel,sang,lionel,sheryl and sher lyn went out for dinner at pizza uno,centerpoint.the food there was yummy ~ after that we went to baskin robins because I wanted some ice-cream ^^ ( the place was hot,I mean it kinda felt warm) and I was complaining about it =p. so we all decided to move to mcd's.we bought a drink so that we all can sit there.we all was just gossipping and listening to sang's aussie stories.it was funny.

there was alot of form 5 ppl there for some reason.I saw su ann,fairuz and their friends there.then kong,mun wye,kenneth, and khalid was there too.then this sang had 2 use the toilet cause she drank too much ice lemon tea..but she didn't cause according to her it's very dirty..haha.we all went back around 11pm.nick picked me up with meeraj driving the big ass car..haha.my parents wasn't back yet and I had no keys to go in my house,so I just lepak around 1st while waiting.

:EDIT :

on tuesday morning, I woke up with a really bad stomachache.don't know why i had it again because on monday evening it was gone already.I was suppose 2 go bangsar with nick at 11.30am to get my prom dress but it was much too painful to move.nick came over and accompany me for awhile,until the pain subside.so we only went around 1pm.after getting my dress we went to jasima to have lunch.had pizza and calamari ^^ I went home at 3pm.

the stomach pain got worse...but I tried to sleep it off until 6.30 pm...it didn't work.after eating dinner...I went to see the doctor.the doctor gave me some medicine,after taking the medicine I felt drowsy and went to sleep at 9.30pm...it was damn early

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!