Thursday, December 14, 2006

yesterday it was my school's prom ^^ wah I was at the salon since 3pm and only finish at 5.20pm.then nick came around 5.45pm there to pick me up.after that we went to pick up haris and kai wen,then we were off to kl !! this is a picture of me before I left the house..


we arrived at 6.40pm !! it was so early...nick didn't know it was so easy to find the place..haha.then as we were hanging outside the ballroom..this nick and haris were like finishing the nuts the hotel served.more and more people started arriving.did I mention that everyone looked so pretty and hot..haha.the prom started about 8 something.the people sitting on my table is nick,haris,kai wen,sheryl,sang,rachel,sher lyn,lionel,suet yee and justin.

I cant say the prom was damn nice cause it wasn't and the food wasn't that good either but I really enjoyed the company of friends on my table.all the performances were bands except for the opening act that was belly dancing.we took so many pictures.there were so many prices like iPod speakers and free kickboxing classes for a few months at hartamas !!

about 11pm the dance floor was open.it was so fun dancing...then towards the end only they played slow songs,so I danced with nick ^^ prom ended at midnight and as we were about to leave, lu wen found out she lost her handphone...damn sad wei.my dad and mum came to pick me up at midnight.they also sent rachel and sheryl back to the renaissance hotel (they staying there for the night)then I went home to take some stuff and soon headed to sang's house to sleepover.nick and lionel was suppose to come early but they kept on delaying and made us wait for them.so they like only only came to sang's house at 2.30am.

we all slept in sang's room, lionel and sang on the bed.then me and nick on a mattress on the floor.they all were watching so comedy thing on the laptop and laughing the whole 1 hour there.I was trying to sleep but I couldn't because of their laughter (from 3am to 4am)then only sang and lionel decided to sleep.this nick couldn't sleep and me too cause I like already pass that stage where I can sleep.so we were up till 6am then only we slept off.nick wouldn't have slept if I didn't ...haha

then I woke up with a sorethroat at about 8 something in the morning cause lionel set his alarm.he set it but he didn't wake up =.= then this nick had the most difficult time getting up..haha we all left sang's house abt 11am.I slept the whole afternoon till 7pm.had dinner and now I am blogging.I haven't gotten the pictures.once I do I'll post it up as soon as possible.I m going off to rest...for some reason I am having fever now =(

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!