Sunday, January 07, 2007

wow.....last 3 days I didn't blog.well I started work on friday and boy it was damn tiring.after so long of lazing around so not used doing work...haha.friday and saturday I didn't get any tips.anyways I finish around 10pm there.nick will pick me up from work =) yesterday night I bought yummy burger home,was so damn hungry I tell you..because my break time was at 2-4pm,damn early right.how they expect me to stand my hunger for the whole night.

today working there wasn't so bad because there was less guest compared to yesterday.I guess all the people at ou has already spent all their money...haha.anyways,I got rm12 tip today !!yipee for me!! rm10 was from a table I looked after...actually I key in wrong order (extra 1 dish) then kinda got problem.the guest was so nice asking me twice whether was there any problems,if there is he doesn't mind paying for it ^^ but of course I say "no,that it was me who keyed in wrongly"then like I said quite little people,so by 9 something we were closing already. by the way,someone stole my lighter !!! 1 minute it was there,I went in to take my food (my manager cheng) the next minute it was gone.I bet it was 1 of those indian workers in the kitchen took it.it's so cheap,rm1.20 only they cant buy themselves =.= lucky thing they didn't steal my cigs,I swear I will hunt them down...haha. just now nick picked me up too but i had to wait abit longer cause there was a bad jam.since I had no lighter I had to just borrow from a random stranger...haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!