Saturday, January 13, 2007

yesterday I went to out to have lunch with sang and sheryl.too bad we didn't take any pictures.oh well....then at night I went to the curve,nick picked me up.had to squeeze though because there was 6 of us in his little satria...haha.we couldn't get into sanctuary because adam and kai wen was under age but then we bump into nick's friend that was working there.he could have got all of us in but the place was full,so we tried laundry bar.just so you know,it was raining then.there was no place inside so we had to sit outside.we managed to get a place under a shade but then the wind blew the raindrops in =.= so we decided to leave.

it was already 11 pm,then only helena,shamay,vannie and sheryl came.they decided to go in sanctuary to dance.I could only stay out till 12.30am.so I left the curve at midnight,nick fetch me home.haris,adam,meeraj, they all bought beer to drink at haris's house.me and nick planning to have a small gathering at my house to just drink booze then sleepover.have to plan the timing cause of lionel's working time,so it's not confirmed yet.I am sorry for those people who have college =p mustn't drink after next day hang over.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!