Monday, February 05, 2007

in the morning went to open my bank account at Eon bank then I went to HELP college to check it out.pretty boring day.I went for basketball in the evening before I went I was at maybank first to open another account there,how troublesome.it started to drizzle a bit at 5.30pm but we all still played.I played with nick and meeraj but we weren't playing seriously.nick keep on bullying me,kacau me when I want to shoot.so when he got the ball and wanted to shoot I go kacau him back.what I meant by not playing seriously is that from playing monkey we try to shoot with our eyes closed...haha.then after that this danesh ran away with my car keys but I managed to get them back from him.then kar kei insist that I take her for a ride,so I did but all of them followed.kar kei was so high after the ride,I don't why.maybe that's why she's called sot poh...hahahaha =p

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!