Friday, February 09, 2007

phew...just got back from work...want to know why I am late?it's cause the bloody restaurant doesn't have small change.so when i did my cashier sales,I needed the exact amount of rm398.10.so I had to go next door and ask them to change for me.anyways,I got tips so it doesn't matter...haha $$ this morning nick came over to my house,he ate half of my nasi lemak a.k.a my lunch =.= he only left at around 1pm because my sister stayed back in school.oh I had rm50 with me,nick took it and gave me his atm card.he asked me to take money from there when I need it.he took my cash first because he lazy to withdraw and wanted to go to cc straight from my house.

before work I had about half an hour,so I went to try withdraw some money but no I was so unlucky because the stupid atm machine was spoiled when it reached my turn.so I only had to go during my break time at another machine at the new wing.sigh...anyways now nick is at adam's house with meeraj eating pizza...I also want O.o so hungry....

anyways I can't exactly wish leann cause she's in NS but I'll just wish her here...hehe

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY LEANN !!!

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!