Sunday, February 25, 2007

this morning I woke up at 8am to bake cupcakes.look at this picture...fatty and piggy.fatty is nick...hahaha...after baking I went over to nick's house at 12.30pm.andrew and meeraj was suppose to come over to gamble but andrew had to go back to selayang.so the plan was cancelled.I just chill there until 3.40pm.


I got ready to go out visit my dad's aunt at klang then dinner with my uncle's family.look at my niece Hayley...so curious looking...hehe so cute.went to klang for dinner,had seafood.after that we went back to my uncle's house.I also gave them some of the cupcakes I made this morning.


eeee...what you doing ??
wooo...the sky is prettttyyy
hahahaa...stop tickling me
yes..I know I am bald
ooo...all pink
diaper change !!!
ahhhh...finally some space
eek...what's that ?

ahhh mummy that tickles...faster change

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!