Sunday, May 27, 2007

just came back yam cha with sheryl,rachel and lionel at starbucks centerpoint.I have a sudden craving for the green tea frappacino =) we talked and talked....seriously we talked too much.I am now so tired of talking.even after we sent lionel home,we stopped in front my house to talk somemore...haha talk until my mum called me to go home.we all planning to go clubbing next week cause I having my term holiday and it's sher lyn's birthday next week also.so hopefully sher lyn can convinced her mum to let her sleepover on a thursday night so we can go and celebrate her 18th birthday.if not...friday night then,scared her mum don't let cause she got class on friday morning.but would rather go on thursday cause it's ladies night.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!