Friday, June 01, 2007

guess?guess?guess?what are we doing on such a random day...3pm the afternoon...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes !!! we were baking cupcakes !!! aren't they just pretty ?? so pretty that you can't eat them??hahaha.anyways this all started after lunch with leann and sher lyn,this leann just came up with the thought of wanting to make and eat the cupcakes I made when she was in ns.she said she's been waiting to eat them because she has to chance to.she pestered me,until finally I said 'yes' ......she said it was my holiday and I should put it to good use =.=

anyways yeah....we will split it among ourselves...hehe because of the hard work we put in.then we are just giving 2 each to rachel,sher lyn,helena and shamay cause we will be seeing them tomorrow...haha. (well helena has ask me to reserved some for her the next time I make...hehe)






we were only done around 7.30pm....so tiring I tell you.I had to send sheryl home,on the way pick up ashwin to go sheryl's house too =.= only had my shower and dinner at 8pm.everyone that was at my house today already had a taste of it...everyone except me !!! cause I can't eat them because they're too pretty to be eaten...haha

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!