Friday, August 31, 2007

HaPpY InDePeNdEnCe DaY to all !!! me and the girls...helena,sheryl,sher lyn,kristyn,lindy,shamay...if you wondering why rachel isn't in the list...she's off to church camp =p me and sher lyn went to sheryl's house first to wait for kristyn to take her shower and all.felt so bad..cause we were like disturbing her and ashwin's private time..hahah.ashwin didn't join us though at the curve. anyways yeah, we had supper at the apartment...as you can see in the pictures below.we were dining at the toilet section of the apartment....hahaha


see what I told you...there was toilet paper that we could use there also..haha

we ordered our yummy deserts...chocolate mousse, chocolate pudding, and iforgotthename..haha but all in all it was yummy...I saw my ex-colleague there,Jason..like he said...he would spend me desert if I went there to eat...so he paid for 2 of the deserts..thanks !!




me having my delicious chocolate pudding which tasted like heaven because of the chocolate fudge on top and the warmness of the pudding inside..hmmm yum yum..and below you can see shamay and her beer..haha




yes good impersonation of brad pitt and angelina jolie....shaun is practising because he thinks he is a "top model" in the making








group pictures....we asked a girl to help us take this picture for us...but one of her guy friends took a picture of us too with his camera phone...weirdo..haha.not missing out the highlight of tonight...the FIREWORKS !!! it was beautiful, wonderful, pretty, amazing, colourful, mesmerizing, breath taking, awesome........etc etc.....haha.I only managed to take a short video because I forgot to bring my memory card of my camera, so I had to rely on my camera's memory






after that we were thinking what to do next.helena said "I wish we had drinks" and seriously like it's faithed when we went back to sheryl's house..just hoping to chill out there... sheryl's dad was sitting outside with his friends..drinking a big ass bottle of black lable..asked us "come you girls,take some..we cant finish..it's a celebration" hahaha..lucky us...sheryl's dad so cool...haha.he did ask us to sit outside with them to chit chat but we ended up sitting inside in the living room.



that's kristyn's reaction because she isnt drinking because she's gonna be helena's driver if helena gets drunk...the picture below was the start of the whole drinking atmosphere...hahha.then it went on....slowly scroll down through the pictures...you will get what I mean...haha...shamay was so drunk because she was taking shots..then she started talking and talking...it was really funny...me and sheryl was laughing so hard that we laugh until we were lying down on the floor..




it was very dangerous..she was climbing on sher lyn,lindy..then she also jumped on kristyn..haha she so cute la..








after that we all went home, I drove though...pretty fast too, sher lyn was scared...haha.on the way out of sheryl's housing area...we saw fang jin, chin, luqman and gang there..it's been ages since I saw them...anyways..we just said our "hi(s)" and left for home.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!