Monday, November 19, 2007

today was such a boring day...suddenly around 1 pm, got a sms from wilson asking whether wanna go mcd at centerpoint. so I went =) juliet and wilson came to pick me up then we went..smokeee...yay...haha. after that we decided to go watch movie since there's nothing else to do. then we thought of karaoke-ing cause there wasn't any nice movie to watch. I wanted to watch star dust but they watched already. when we went to neway..I don't know why the lady said if we wanted to karaoke it would cost rm56...crazy right? so we didn't, we ended watching some movie called 'penny dreadful'. the movie was kinda stupid la...like almost 1 hour of the whole show, she was inside the damn car...and she, penny has a phobia for being in cars...really don't make sense. after the movie we went to smoke..so damn cold. camwhore...hehe 1st picture can't get wilson into the picture but I like the picture anyways so I decided to post it up =)



after that I went to mph to get myself a book to read...it's gonna be a long holiday ahead, if today was just the start of my holidays and I was so freaking bored...who knows how bored I'll be in a few days time.
Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!