Saturday, November 17, 2007

when to bangsar for dinner =) had yummy dim sum...this is only pictures I took.there was siu mai but everyone finished it before I could reach out for my camera...hahaha hungry pigs. oh and for dessert my snowy mango with sago with a cherry on the top. it looked so good that I totally forgot to take a picture of it...hehe really looked so damn good but kinda too sweet.





after dinner we headed to bangsar village 2 shopping mall.nothing much to see because everything was so expensive =.= but in deco inside was nice...see?? hehe..

as you can see it's shopping bags with butterflies on it
it's a blue painted horse with patterns..hehe
and a pink
I have no idea what colour this horse is but I like this one the most cause of the pattern
since there was nothing to buy there, we headed out to those small clothes shops outside the mall. on the way out guess who I saw? lim kok wing ! omg so ugly...hahha.he was walking in the mall all alone, no bodyguards...even when he's a millionaire somemore. I bought a skirt and a top..hehe. yeah my mom and sister bought a few pieces of clothes too =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!