Saturday, December 22, 2007

went ice skating again today...hehe. fun fun times...hehe

later at night, after dinner...me and my family went to pavilion. check out the pretty deco lights on the huge christmas tree...it actually changes colour =) it's so big that a group of choir can walk up it...hehe. so many things I want to buy but so expensive but I ended up with a bag...hehe which was at a fair price..hehe






anyways yesterday night, went out dinner with uncle barry's family to celebrate his birthday and my sister's birthday. it was fun since my dad allowed me to drink =) rum is good...hahaha. after that I went to helena's house to chill, since they were having game night. me,leann and rachel played mahjong while the rest played pictionary. I would just love to say...rachel didn't win once although she said she would each round..haha but she did win "who can stack the mahjong tiles the highest and no fall" haha =p

I just had to take picture of it cause it's purple =)

I just had to post this picture of vannie up..she looks so damn cute...haha

I was suppose to head home when I left helena's house around 12.15am..but decided to call sang out for a smoke..I didn't know jeevan they all would be there watching movie..opps =D haha..ended up with a few ciggys with sang and mukesh..haha. only got home around 1.40am

I really like how this past couple of days, my parents didn't make so noise...rushing me to get home =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!