Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Chin !! went to chin's house for a bbq party.



sizi, me, chin
eeeee.....fang jin so cute !!!...haha

after the party, leann, sheryl and rachel had a sleepover my house. we watched movie and gossip all..the usual la...hehe. leann slept before the movie ended, she was so high... ( she had some of that green bottle I was holding in the picture ) she wanted food, so I told her can if she cooked it by herself and wash up too. she burned most of it...hehe and my house was smokey..haha. she was the first to sleep and last to wake up...leann leann...hehe

so with leann sleeping we kinda gossip less, cause leann knows most of the gossip =p we stayed up till 4 something in the morning until we cant take it anymore and slept. woke up kinda early because we all slept in the living room and so it was bright and noisy as my family always are up early..lol

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!