Monday, February 25, 2008

nick had his late open house last night. as usual the gambling sessions =) juliet and wilson also was there...


we played black jack afterwards, those who didn't want to bet money bet on beers. if they lose they drink if they win the 'chong ' drinks....
that's hangyang being high after losing a few rounds..hahaha

last round these 2 'chongs' lost badly....they had to drink 2 cans....

before

during

after (high already)

juliet followed me home after that because her brother was going to be back or might not even fetch her. just incase her brother don't fetch her, she can crash at my house for the night. her brother eventually came to pick her up around 3am =)

guess what people !!! I joined a contest on Star newspapers for a pair of bsb concert tickets this 27th last friday. this morning, some guy called me, when I was in the middle of taking my shower and told me I won the tickets !!! I even won the 'meet and greet' passes !! yay me !!! how lucky wei !!! just that now I got another pair of tickets that I have to sell off to someone else. tomorrow I am gonna go to the Star office to pick up my tickets !!! yay !! =D

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!