Monday, February 18, 2008

yesterday the whole afternoon my house was filled with the sounds of mahjong tiles on the table. sheryl, leann, rachel, yann and vivian came over. I had an open house but sher lyn couldn't make it because she had some guest at her house and sang still having a hangover then. me and rachel talked aboutt hair for almost 1 hour and came to conclusion that to have nice looking hair is to have it thick..haha, I guess we had nothing else better to talk about.

after that they left, I too had to get ready for rachel's open house/birthday party. me and leann got there early. yes we stole rachel to camwhore first before anymore guests arrive..haha..smart smart.


the food was good, spicyyy...me love =)
timothy, lionel, jun
leann, sheryl, sang




lionel, tim, sheryl, sang, rachel, me, leann, hafix, chin

after that we went upstairs to play mahjong and card games..hehe. not too long after that, sang decided to go mamak. and we did, us girls excluding sheryl because she was out with ashwin. we went to devis...ordered a drink each..sipping our drink while waiting for sheryl...decided that it's boring and sheryl won't be coming anytime soon...we all left for home after sitting in devis for less than 20 minutes. haha...the random things we keep doing =.=

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!