Tuesday, March 25, 2008

leann invited us to have dinner at her cafe at her college today because she's serving, but I really would wanna go on the day when she's cooking though but she says it's fully booked =( oh well...she made me go because I I never went once...and this would be her last time for this semester. we all went in alina's car... when we got there, the college was huge !! it's such a maze also, there's no way we could have find our way if sher lyn wasn't there with us. it was quite scary also because it was very secluded, like anything bad can happen and noone would know about it to save you. I don't know what was wrong with me but they whole time I was there, I couldn't stop laughing. I really could help myself because I was so not used with leann serving us and being so polite...hahahahaha


I don't remember what was their theme but the servers all looked so cute...haha look at leann !!
must have picture =)
my chicken mango salad which taste weird and only had 2 miserable pieces of mango (sorry leann)
california maki....now this one was nice =)
some fried almond coated chicken...
roast lamb
seafood cream pasta



and finally dessert...dark chocolate mousse =) nice but very jilat =p

this food was okay only...because like some of the main course dishes wasn't hot enough when it came out..
and it's so cool they don't charge gov. and service tax...hahaha..should go there more often =p

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!