Wednesday, April 02, 2008

last week I spent 4-5 days reading the 'twilight series'. good books really...I couldn't stop, one book after another...until late nights 3-4am...thank god the 4th and final book is not out yet or else I would be reading it right now or I would probably be done reading it by now...haha. I am sooooooooooo in love with the fictional character in that book !! haha...if only there was such a guy =p yeah yeah it's a myth, no way such a guy would exist seeing how he's a vampire too in the book...hahaha

it's so typical that I would only read a couple of pages from my textbook but finish a whole book filled with 500++ pages in less than a day...haha =p

anyways I think this is going to be my last post until my examz after over in june, sorry you guys but I doubt I will have much to blog about since I won't be going out anymore =(

I have my trials examz in less than 2 weeks then my A2 in 1 month 11 days....sob !!! can't wait for it to be over on the 13th june, then helena would be back on the 15th of june. lots of partying and camwhoring then for my blog

so till then...see ya =)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!