Sunday, May 18, 2008

went to Pavillion today, what a small world because I saw anand right outside Pavillion...haha

went shopping again today but didn't buy much because it's like all uber expensive but I did manage to get like 3 bangles, a hairband and my lip balm from body shop because it was all on sale..hehe. I wanted to get this fabulous 5 inches peep toe pump/wedges from martina pink but it was rm170 =( my mom don't want to get for me...so right..when I get my first paycheck I am going back there hoping they will still have my size =)

so after a long day of walking around, me, my sis, and my aunt went to the fish spa there. it was so damn ticklish at first then when I got used to it..it was similar feeling to pin and needles...hehe


more and more fishies...hehe

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!