Sunday, October 05, 2008

tagged by Rachel AGAIN !

Name: Jo-Ann Tan May May
Sisters: Juliana Tan May Lee
Brothers: None. But i would LOVE to have one. an elder 1 too so he can protect his lil sister =)
Shoe size: 6 or 7
Height: 162cm
Where do you live: Kuala Lumpur

Have you ever..
Been on a plane: Duh!
Swam in the ocean: Yes, in Redang
Fallen asleep at school: Me? OF COURSE ! I think I was like the queen for sleeping in class
Broken someone's heart: unfortunately yes...
Fell off your chair: Yes. I believe that's how the flat ass came about
Saved e-mails: Yesssssss :)
What is your room like: Right now, messy!

Do you..
Believe in love at first sight: Yes :)

Who was / were the last person(s)..
You danced with: Helena, Ally, Sheryl, Lindy, Evan
Last made you smile: A sitcom on tv

Today did you..
Talk to someone you like: Always. I only talk to people that I like. Muahahahaha!
Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: Nope
Talk to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Yes indeed :)
Eat: Of course ! are you buts not to eat ?

Random..
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes
Do you want children: Yes !! cute ones..haha
Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes
Are your toe nails painted: Unfortunately not. too lazy. procrastinating on almost everything
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: None, I love mine. or maybe a king sized bed in a hotel suite would be fine =)
When did you cry last: Not long ago
Are you a friendly person: I guess...depends
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: No idea
Have you ever crawled through a window: Yea ! when I was a kid, it was fun =)
Can you handle the truth: I guess so. If it hurts, it takes a long long time to sink in
Who was the last person you cried in front of: my teddy
Do you eat healthy: rarely
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: This question is irrelevent. Haha (yes I will go with your answer rach)
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yes
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: a lil of both
Are you confident: Sometimes
Are you controlling: Hmm.. don't think so. I hope not

5 things I was doing 10 years ago :
Playing with my neighbours every evening
Going for tuition classes
Being naughty
Watching a whole lot of cartoons
Enjoying life without worries

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :
Buy my dream house with nice interior design.
Date a celebrity because I can and I am one =p
Buy things for people I love
Get everything I ever wanted
Start a charity

5 jobs I've had :
Waitress
Event coordinator
Hostess
Background people for an tvc
Promoter

5 people I tag :
Grace
Adrian
Wilson
Helena
Audrey

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!