Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eyeko Review!

Recently I stumbled upon this cosmetic brand called "Eyeko", I decided to try a couple of their bestseller items.

First is the Eyeko BIG EYES Mascara, it comes in a tube as you can view the photo below. I gave it a try and absolutely love it. It's easy to apply, with an easy swift I get longer pretty lashes without that much clutter unlike the other previous mascara that I have used.



The second item that I bought to try was Eyeko's Fat Balm in Strawberry.

As I always have chapped lips, this product have served me well. It has a slight tint that makes my lips look natural and slightly pinkish like a sheer lipstick would give me. Not forgetting that it's a little bit shimmery.

It keeps my lips moisturised unlike most lipsticks. The scent of strawberry is just nice, not too strong.

On somedays when I forget to bring my blusher along, I use the Fat Balm as a subsitute. I always bring it everywhere I go!

Top : swatch
Bottom : After blending it evenly

It's kind of sticky after I applied it on my cheeks but what I do is dab a little foundation over it =) It really has the perfect flush I am looking for my skin colour.

I can't wait to try the rest of their products! hehe
Oh I am also an ambassador of Eyeko, so please use my code (E14419) at the checkout to receive a gift when you purchase above £15/€18/$20

Furthermore when you order above $55, you get free shipping worldwide! How awesome is that?



http://www.eyeko.com/index.php
Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!