Tuesday, March 28, 2006

went to school today,waited for everyone to come then we left and headed to smk sri petaling with a bus that has no air-con.the guys won 2 games against hartamas and sri cempaka.imara video cam the whole thing.there were a few schools that was quite good.during the break,we had something to eat.me and the other girls there were just watching the whole thing until our school played their last game for the day.we left around 2.30pm and reach school at 3pm.we were such pigs..couldn't stop buying food to eat.then me,kar kei,boo,they all practice because after seeing the guys matches,we were terrified...haha.

audrey and hanyang came,we were joking around.she got pissed and whacked me on the shoulder with her water bottle.wah...damn pain wei. then after we told audrey that she would be good in bed because of her ability to stretch,she admit/kept on sayin that she is good in bed...haha.me,nyang,and lionel were looking for ciggys but noone had any..sob I went home at 6.20pm and I think I got sunburn because practice at 3pm just now..sigh

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!