Friday, March 31, 2006

thursday.had basketball practice in school in the morning.somehow I had a hunch that I would get hurt I didn't expect it before the game...sigh i twisted my ankle wen i fell from doing a lay up,I think I landed wrongly.it swelled damn fast,went home...put some ice on it.I still could walk,went to school..waited for the bus then we all headed to smjk(p) kuan ching played againts sri sentosa,they were the winner for last year tournament.we lost badly like 4-64 I played too and was limping throughout the whole time i was in the game,that's when my feet got worse..sigh.cant believe that i injured myself on the competition day itself.

I went home after the game,that's when I really couldn't walk at all..too pain too difficult to walk.my mum use the boiled egg on my ankle there to try make the swelling go down,damn painful I tell you.I was practically crying and screaming.I couldn't sleep properly because most of the position I put my leg down were painful.then I got really annoyed too that most of my smses weren't replied..argh !!

today.I didn't go school,woke up and my feet still hurts like hell.it's still swollen.shit wei I have another game today at 1pm.don't think I can play...sigh.anyways I didn't go,stayed home had pizza for lunch.they lost by 14-21 against bandaraya school...not bad wei,only 4 more lay ups then can win already..sigh.shit la..damn geram now argh...because we could actually win that match =( ahhh fuck

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!