Sunday, April 30, 2006

I went to dj's leo iu day at royale bintang.I wore my black dress from eclipse,infact it's my only dress...haha.mayn picked me up at 2pm then we picked up audrey as well..we got there and got our tickets.leann and vivian went too.I bump into sarah before I went to get my ticket.mayn's friend from vi came too,he looked like he was trying to hit on mayn..haha.anyways the performances wasn't bad,they had the nice lighting effect.I like the sketch,it was funny and I actually understood it.

I also met ee jin,su ann,peggy,wei kiat,louise,afiq, and fairuz there.I saw alot of my friends there.my girlfriends were so pretty in thier dresses..hehe.there were a cheerleading performance by a group of guys...omg so gay I tell you..haha and this audrey thinks one of the guy in there was hot.then she mistaken leyvin for the guy in the cheerleading performance,but she also thought leyvin was hot after I told her it wasn't the same person =.= then she asked me to introduce her to him but I didn't..haha

I didn't get to watch all the performances because I left at 5.20pm and well as I heard the whole event only ended at 7pm.I got home and later on I went out for dinner with my uncle's family.my baby cousin is so cute,he knows how to eat by himself now and he's kinda picky with his food.then before we left home,my mum handed him a bag of goodies which I think he knows because he grabbed it so fast..haha

audrey,leann,vivian and me

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!