Saturday, April 29, 2006

I went for vi's iu day,last minute decision..hehe I thought I was late but when I got there it barely started.it only started at 8.30 pm. haris,nick and hanyang got lost trying to find the way to the school..haha and I think they left earlier than me somemore =p anyways it wasn't bad the iu day.oh haris,nick and nyang so lucky...when they arrived noone was taking care outside the ticket stand there..so they got in for free..lol...oh they served dunkin' donut for refreshments...hehe towards the ending they had a shuffling performance.it's was damn cun,they like other ppl went to crash it..haris and nyang was one of those people...hahaha but nyang shuffled quite good wei..ahaha..anyways I left at around 10.30 pm and got home at 11pm.wah...I am tired and sleepy wei...zZzZzZzzzzzz...I better go

in the car,waiting for my dad to drive =.=

sheryl,rachel and me

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!