Saturday, April 22, 2006

I woke up early today,felt so lazy but I still did get out of my bed because I wanted to go get my L licence.after I got it,I went ou with my mum,bought a few stuffs..clothing..I don't know how it reached rm200 there but it was jz a few things..hahaha.anyways eww..my picture on the licence damn not nice,the picture quality bad.

anyways in ou,I met up with leann and kar mun.before they left for their movie I had lunch with them at the Jack's Place.the food there is not bad,haha I was picking my peas out of my dish..I hate peas ! after that we went to osc because kar mun wanted to play pool.I lost to her,but it was a close call..haha.I felt after that,on the way leaving I bumped in kristin,kar kei,debra,clarence,adam,leonid and gang.when I got home,it was just in time for 'Full House' haha.after the show I fell asleep..zZzZzzzzz...

went for dinner,had japanese food..yummy~ went to tesco cause my mum wanted to get some stuff.the parking was damn crazy,so many people.got home..don't remember what I did and now I am damn pissed off.(you know why or what I am talking about)

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!