Friday, April 21, 2006

went to school,had pj...me and sher lyn was lazy to change back to our uniform so we wore our pj clothes the whole time in school.then I went for lunch after school at pucuk paku,walked up the hill with audrey.she had ice cream and didn't share with me..argh !!slept in the afternoon,woke up around 6pm to watch tv then I got ready for hafiz's birthday party,I finally wore the purple sparkling belt from leann and sher lyn =) they bought it for my birthday.

went there around 7 something.the form 4's were there.ate,lepak around,and pretty much it.dewi was like trying to start up the dance floor but failed..hehe.the mood was only there for a very short period of time,like 10 minutes haha.then talked to leann and lionel,didn't know how it ended up with lionel being 'my daddy' haha.so after that kept on calling him daddy then he called me back 'ah girl' swt =.= after that we all went back,when I got home I watched 'A Walk To Remember'.... hahaa no matter how many times I watched it before,I'll still cry whenever I watch it again..swt

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!