Thursday, April 27, 2006

today before heading off to the stadium,went to picked up lionel and hanyang.when we got there,there both helped me carried the stuff.we were confused,didn't know where to set up the stall...I didn't go last year so obviously I didn't know where the stall were the year before.after that sheryl came and showed us the place.we set up the stall and all,business wasn't bad.we even ran out of cups so we had to use plastics with straws.

alot of people were there like from other schools too,I even saw leyvin there which I thought I didn't but it was really him..haha then there were DJ girls..then as usual lionel and gang staring at them only during the race..hahaha.there were performances like krs kawad and gymrama.oh,audrey was 1 of the cheerleader for blue house...omg the hair and make up...scary wei..no offence but like bimbo only.I wonder whose idea was that ?? anyways,halfway selling the drinks,we kind of ran out of ice.so, we asked fang jin to fetch us to the nearest 7 eleven to get ice.thank god he drove to the stadium..lol anyways blue house won !! yay !! blue rocks !! haha...

we left at around 1pm.lionel,hanyang, and hansern followed my car home.after that,I ate and watch 'snow angel' on 8tv..damn nice today's episode..haha.at 4pm I went to school to play basketball.at night I went for bm tuition,why does it feel like I just went..omg-ness time is passing by so fast or at least I feel that way..haha

audrey,me, and rachel
hanyang and rachel doing funny faces
me,rachel,and sheryl

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!