Saturday, April 08, 2006

woke up at 8am today,went do the cheng beng thing for my father's side.then me and my sis went for du's IU day at 11am.saw audrey,boo,sheryl,vivi,leann,n sis's friends there.met ee jin and su ann there !! hehe...they told me their school's IU day is coming soon.taman sea interact club >> this saturday 15th april , dj leo club >> sunday 30th april at the curve hotel.after a few performance me,my sis,audrey and boo left at 1.30pm.came back home and change my clothes,lend audrey my top.then we went to ou to buy lu wen's birhtday present.we had baskin robbin's ice cream...hehe audrey had two scoops...hmph! we walked here n there...we went into topshop,bought her a pair of girl boxers.then me and audrey cant tahan also went and bought things for ourselves..haha.after that we met up with nick,haris,nyang and lionel at the arcade.we also bumped into nicholas and jasmine there =)

we girls were kinda hungry so we went to barBQ plaza and had korean steamboat.can grill our food,we were quite jakun cause it was our first time.this audrey was practically playing with the food..haha.later on the guys came and lepak for awhile then they cioued.me and boo had to wait till audrey goes back because she didn't want to wait alone =\ while waiting we walked around somemore,went into parksonU.saw the loose powder that I wanted to get at red earth and audrey saw the lip gloss she wanted to get too there.after audrey went home than only my mum at 5.15pm came to pick us up because it was raining.as soon as I got home I slept..was quite tired.

woke up at 6.45pm,got ready for lu wen's party.I picked up boo and we went to lu wen's hse.kar kei and kar mun was there.the got krs and scouts peeps.then mostly was form 4's.after 10 minutes we arrived,audrey also came.then nick,nyang,haris and lionel came later on.they were people playing twister,I didn't play cause I was wearing a skirt.I played mahjong though..hehe.we all ate...this hansern kept on stealing my fries =\ after that nyang and haris shuffled.then we dance,we also slow dance.swet swan came...i also didn't expected it.I danced with nick but not long.then this nyang danced with haris and they looked damn gay XD. after lu wen blew her birthday cake candles,I went back 15 minutes after that.came home watch tv,went online.I only slept at 2am.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!