Friday, April 07, 2006

yesterday,almost the whole day we had rehearsal at the community hall for the makan malam thing.didn't study at all,so lionel ciou home then rachel and sheryl also left school.I didn't go cause it was so late already,if I went I still had to come back to school by 1.50pmin school I played chess with kar mun,damn funny cause she was so stressed out.this rachel and sheryl so unlucky,they bumped into shanti,eswari,and mazliza on the way...haha so ngam.my whole body has been aching since tuesday..sigh

today,I went to school like any ordinary day but they had the stupid rehearsal things again but this time at the school's dewan tertutup.I didn't want to rehearse again,so me and sheryl decided to go back home.I called my mum and she pick me back home at 8.30am...hehe.in the afternoon it rained,so nice to sleep...so i slept for awhile =) got ready at 5.30pm like make up and all...hehe,I ate dinner before I left.went to school,did warm ups.when we were ready to go to the community hall the stupid gate near the surau was locked already,so we had to walk the longer way from the big gate...sigh.we get to be in the air-condition place...hehe.

me and nyang found a room to smoke in instead of going all the way to the park...lol.we wait damn long for our turn.while waiting...I saw nick,lionel and haris there too,they came to see and lepak around.at 10 something only is was our turn...finally =\ as soon as we were done,I went home not too long after that.only got home at 11.30pm...so late.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!