Monday, May 15, 2006

I still had to go to school today cause I have stupid est paper to take.anyways Redang was fun,went there by plane then by van to the jetty to take the boat to the island.there I went snorkelling...I saw alot of different colourful fishes and a baby shark.thank god it was only a baby shark...I was already going to drown cause abit the panic,can imagine if it was the really huge mother shark.omg..i drown first before I get eaten by it..haha.anyways there I had 3 meals a day buffet !! wow...I am damn fat now and tan.the resort was nice and the beach was damn beautiful...the sand damn white and soft.

after dinner they had games and activities,the emcee was damn gay..he cant even speak english properly..haha.then after that around 10.30pm there a open beach party at the other resort nearby.I went dancing..hehe.those 2 nights I went but I am always back at my room by 11pm something.I left the resort at 1.30pm but my flight was only at 9.35pm so we had to hang out at Kuala Terengganu first.

this are the pictures I took while I was there >>>

by the seaside

me at my room's balcony

me and my sis on the boat going to the island

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!