Wednesday, May 17, 2006

yesterday I didn't go school because there wasn't any test.then today I am at home too because I don't take physics paper,so tomorrow I get another off day too from school =) I had driving today at 2.30pm,my driving intructor a.k.a william came and pick me up.he drop this student of his back at BU.then after that he thought me how to driving.I didn't drive at the training ground at kelana jaya for some reason I don't know of.

anyways I learned how to 3-pointed turn,U-turn,change gears,and well more to turning my car correctly..haha.oh I mati enjin about like 5 times.it was so scary cause the first day I drove on the main road.(people who sat in my car when I drove it,you'll know why...haha damn scary)from BU I drove to uptown then used the penchala link back to taman tun.phew...hehe I am quite excited..can't wait until the next class.

this are the pictures that I said I would post up >>
hear no evil,speak no evil,see no evil
1st shot >> hafiz lookin somewhere else
(version 2) haha !
hahaha
jeng pose
2nd shot>>hafiz looking somewhere else!

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!