Sunday, July 30, 2006

I went for breakfast in the morning with my parents without my sister.I drove my dad's car the perdana.gosh I was so scared cause I haven't drive such a big car before.I was so scared there wasn't a parking,lucky thing there was a parking space for 2 cars so I just like slide in..hehe.well I didn't expect to go shopping today,I was suppose to go sunway lagoon with my sister,leann,vivian they all but I didn't.my mum just suddenly told me that we are going mid valley.

I went at 11.30am.there wasn't alot of people but after that the crowd grew bigger.I bought a t-shirt and tank top from soda for rm44..hehe.then I bought this pretty shell necklace from metrojaya for rm20.I think it's not bad cause in Axxezz it's like rm40 ++ I wanted to get this casual dress for rm72 after discount,a top from Topshop for rm 59,a small black bag for rm22 and this white skirt with pink ribbons at the both sides for rm47 at P&CO.I didn't buy them cause if I did I would have spent rm350...hehe.I went back at 2pm.

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!