Thursday, August 03, 2006

today I didn't do anything much in the morning my right was swollen,until damn bad...I don't know what caused it.my dad bought eye drops for me cause he didn't want me to leave school=\.

went to do the interact notice board in the evening but can't open it,stuck =\ I played basketball after that.kar kei and me tease boo like hell..haha then this kar kei went and ask haris questions like 'whether he like her a not?' and 'do you know she likes you?' haha funny la....boo's face blushed till damn red.

at night,I played ms with nick.he just started playing..so he very noob...haha.he so jakun when he plays,so cute ^^ haha played till 1am.I didn't play till that late after a long time.today was the first after a long time =) it was fun...hehe

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!