Monday, December 25, 2006

last night was christmas eve where I spent it at my uncle's house in subang.most of my dad's relatives gather there.I saw my adorable baby niece ^^ haven't seen her for the pass 2 weeks.there was alot of yummy food =) I got presents ^^ hehe after that we all left for my other uncle's house in shah alam but this was my mum's side family.I was too full to have anymore food...got home at 11pm,me and my sis was so impatient so as soon it was midnight we opened our presents..haha

my niece,hayley

today was boring...I only woke up at 12pm,actually I woke up at 10am ate breakfast(didn't want to eat it cold) then went back to sleep..haha ^^ didn't do much the whole afternoon...how boring.then at night we went to tgif at ou for dinner,leann said that sher lyn was coming at 8pm to pick us up and I thought reservations was at 8.30pm.I didn't know they moved it to 8pm but there wasn't a differences anyways because our table wasn't ready do we had to wait till 8.30pm.we ordered and ordered...guess how much our bill came up to ? rm 222.15 !! haha...

after that we decided to go hang out at the centerpoint starbucks.so we left ou at around 10pm and we took about 15 minutes to try fit everyone into sheryl's car...haha.well we managed to fit everyone..haha and as we drove out of ou and stopped at the traffic light the man in the car beside us was looking and shacked his head...haha. when we arrived at centerpoint and saw that starbucks was crowded,so we went to mcd's instead.we took so many pictures and made so much noise...haha then we planned out our trip tomorrow to go ice skating ^^ we were suppose to go sumway lagoon but suet yee didn't want to and sheryl and sher lyn couldn't.I went back home at 11pm.I haven't gotten the pictures from rachel and sang yet...but as soon as I do I'll post it up ^^

No comments:

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!